In the week 6 of Lent Term we hosted a successful and very well attended Pub Quiz with FREE pizza for CR members.Â Congratulations to the winning team, Â ‘Quiz In My Pants’, who managed to answer fiendish questions such as:
TRUE OR FALSE
1. Kennedy was born with webbed feet?
2. Saint Edmundâ€™s is an anagram of DESIST, MAD NUN!
3. The lyrics to the song â€œHit me baby one more timeâ€ were based on events in the play â€œThe Master Builderâ€ by Henrik Ibsen?
4. The phrase â€œStuff and Nonesenseâ€ is a corruption of the original â€œPrussian nonsenseâ€, coined as a derogatory racial slur at our enemies Prussia in the War of the Second Coalition, 1798.
5. The inventor of Scientology, Mr L Ron Hubbardâ€™s first name was Laffayette.
Fabulously written and delivered by our very own Quiz Master Will Leveritt, we will hopefully be hosting another in Easter Term , so students can take a few hours off revision and see if they can beat the Quiz Master!
Below is a selection of photos from the evening: