The college gym is located in the basement of the Library Building and available to all Eddie’s students.
The gym includes:
- Air Conditioning
- Fitted stereo with iPod dock
- One treadmill
- Two rowing machines
- Cage/squat rack
- Bench press
- A variety of bars and weights
- Large selection of dumbbells
- Exercise mats
- Exercise balls
- Do not give anyone else access to use the gym with your card.
- The gym door should be closed when training and the air conditioning should be switched on.
- Weights should be removed from bars at the end of training and returned to the rack.
- Dumbbells should be put back on the rack in the correct location.
- Any damage must be reported immediately.
- You are using the gym of your own free will and as such, College and the CR takes no liability for any injuries sustained or damage caused.
For suggestions or concerns regarding the gym contact the Sports Officer at email@example.com.
Looking to get access to the gym?
The gym is open to all college members who have signed the Gym Awareness Form and have had their student card activated. The Gym Awareness form is available hereand should be signed and returned to the Facilities Manager in Reception, who will then activate your card.
St Edmund’s College has a number of active sports societies which play recreationally and participate in competitive intercollegiate events. Beginners and experienced players alike are always welcomed and encouraged to take part. For more information about sports at Eddies, please contact the Sports Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the CR Secretary (email@example.com).