we have a plan! When our sister college Green Templeton is coming to visit this Friday (13th) and Saturday (14th), here’s what’s probably going to happen:
- 6pm: Green Templeton arrives, have time to go to accommodation etc.
- 7pm: meeting in Garden Room for port reception
- 7.30pm: Formal Hall
- 9pm: special drinks in the college bar, pub quiz
- 10pm: headed downtown?
- 10.30am: friendly soccer game (weather permitting)
- 11am: brunch in hall
- 12.30pm: punting the Cam (in case we get our punt stuff back…)
So come by to meet our sisters & brothers, enjoy some time off and have fun with us!
See you there,
we have a few swaps upcoming:
- on May 13th, our sister college Green Templeton (Oxford) will pay us a visit. We are planning to have them at our Formal. Afterwards maybe a pub quiz? On Saturday, we might have a friendly soccer match before they have to leave again.Â It would be great seing many of you there – and I’m sure we’re going to visit them soon as well…
If you have any other ideas what to organize with or for them, let us know!
- on May 28th, we are going to visit Robinson college for their Saturday formal. There are still places – so do go ahead and message me if you want to get to know another college(‘s food): firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, in Michaelmas Term:
- we’ll visit Robinson
- we’ll visit Fitzwilliams
- we’ll visit Magdaleine and they’ll get to know our food, too
- we’ll maybe visit Oxford?
Stay tuned and get out the social butterfly in you!
See you all soon,